Sunday, December 21, 2008

A 'Hoy' Award for Healing Philosophy

I was astonished to read in the comment of my previous post that Susan over at the worthy blog If you’re going through hell, keep going has co-founded a blog award called a Hoy and has awarded it to this blog among others. Here are some of her comments:

(Healing Philosophy) is run by a Canadian named Alex…The blog discusses Eastern and Western philosophy and every time I read it I am amazed by what he knows and how succinct his entries are. I always feel uplifted when I read this blog.

A big thank you to Susan for her kind words. It is very gratifying to know that my shared philosophy is helping others. For those of you linking from Susan’s blog, a very warm welcome.

1 comment:

susan said...

You deserve it Alex.

Very happy holidays to you and your family.

Discover The Tale of Genji, the 11th Century classic of Japan (click image)

Discover The Tale of Genji, the 11th Century classic of Japan (click image)
Kiyomizudera Temple has a large veranda looking out over Kyoto and beyond