Sunday, January 4, 2009

Gratitude Watch

I am almost guilty of committing a gross ingratitude, shame on me. Daniel Brenton over at The Meaning of Existence (and all that) – A Curmudgeon’s Guide to Spirituality has kindly chosen not one but 3 of my posts on gratitude for his Gratitude Watch 2008 which he describes as ‘an eye on the internet for news, articles, videos, and other items, all focusing on the subject of gratitude’. A very noble and worthy endeavour Daniel, and very encouraging if only to show that gratitude is not entirely dead and forgotten in this age of get it now, get it quick, and get it on. Here you will find links to a goldmine of articles and posts on the subject of gratitude. Be sure to check out his Gratitude Watch for 2009. Thank you again, Daniel.

1 comment:

Daniel Brenton said...

Alex --

No "lack of appreciation" taken, sir. I'm pleased I found your articles.

Often it takes quite a bit of work to find items that are at the level that I feel they worth sharing. You made my task easier.

(Today I had a heck of a time finding any good videos that I haven't posted already, I'll tell you ...)

All the best,

-- Daniel

Discover The Tale of Genji, the 11th Century classic of Japan (click image)

Discover The Tale of Genji, the 11th Century classic of Japan (click image)
Kiyomizudera Temple has a large veranda looking out over Kyoto and beyond