Sunday, March 1, 2009

Ship's log - March 2009

March already? Seems like yesterday we were celebrating New Year. Reminds me of Marcus Aurelius’ advice ‘Do not act as though you have a thousand years to live’.
Last month I half-promised you a surprise. Well, it ain’t ready yet, but I’ll tell you what it is. A comic strip. I have had it in the back of my mind for a while now. I have an artistic streak in me and I know there is a wide scope in this blog for some philosophic humour. But to do the thing right I need to work on it some more. Patience my friends…This month should see the publication of my guest post on sincerity on Henrik’s awesome Positivity Blog. He has some 12,000 readers so I hope to see a lot of new faces around the blog. Join the crew on the ‘Followers’ (Shipmates) gadget below. Free grog and very little flogging.

No comments:

Discover The Tale of Genji, the 11th Century classic of Japan (click image)

Discover The Tale of Genji, the 11th Century classic of Japan (click image)
Kiyomizudera Temple has a large veranda looking out over Kyoto and beyond