Monday, May 4, 2009

Announcing Healinks.com - the links page of Healing Philosophy

Where did all the links go? They went to a special links page I have created at http://www.healinks.com/. I have also moved all the ‘Virtue’ photos and quotes from the sidebars to Healinks.
As I mentioned in the ship’s log, I found the blog takes longer and longer to load once you have clicked on a few links and come back. I would like you to be able to peruse all the posts easily. So we are now back to basics, back to the essential. On the other hand I think the links are important too, so now they have their own page at Healinks.
Let me know what you think of the changes.

No comments:

Discover The Tale of Genji, the 11th Century classic of Japan (click image)

Discover The Tale of Genji, the 11th Century classic of Japan (click image)
Kiyomizudera Temple has a large veranda looking out over Kyoto and beyond